According to Mark Roemer Oakland, stealth steel piling is the go-to solution for building modern structures such as bridges, houses, and even skyscrapers due to the numerous advantages they offer. They are suitable for both large and small projects as well as residential and commercial use.
Here are a few key benefits of stealth piling pipe in construction:
- They are highly customizable – One of the key advantages of stealth steel piling pipes is the ability to customize them depending on the load that the structure needs to bear. In fact, you can add a stealth steel piling pipe to meet the exact specifications of the load.
Some of the customizability options include bridge pipes, dock, and marine piling, bearing pipes, building and foundation pipes, temporary trestle or false work pipes, and micro and mini pipes.
- They are resistant to cracking and corrosion – The quality of high-grade industrial stealth steel piling pipes cannot be compared to concrete pipes. They are specifically made to withstand extreme temperatures and thus, don’t shrink or expand when the weather gets too hot or cold.
Since they are resistant to shrinkage and expansion unlike concrete pipes, they are also resistant to cracking. Plus, stealth steel piling pipes are also made to withstand humidity and are thus resistant to corrosion as well.
- They offer incredible strength and firmness – There are many options when it comes to improving the structural support of a structure. These include steel sheet piling, concrete piling, wood piling, and more. However, foundations made with industrial-grade stealth steel piling pipes and steel slags can support an unimaginable amount of weight and pressure due to their strength and firmness. These make them the perfect choice for building structures such as tall skyscrapers and huge bridges.
- They are much safer than previous forms of piling pipes – One of the major reasons why the incorporation of stealth steel piling pipes became popular is the safety they offer. Unlike concrete pipes, which were severely affected during the winter due to the harsh cold, steel pipes remain unaffected. Plus, steel pipes can bear a much higher load than concrete pipes which could collapse pretty easily after a few years.
Due to these reasons, stealth steel piling beams became the number one choice for building structures that needed to remain structurally sound and strong for decades after construction.
- They are budget-friendly – Stealth steel piling is also more cost-effective than other forms of pipe piling such as concrete piling or sheet piling. This is because they can be easily adjusted to fit the exact specifications and load required to support a structure. Since there is less wastage, it also helps to minimize the cost of manufacturing and use.
Mark Roemer Oakland suggests you hire a reputed piling pipe service provider that is experienced and only uses products from well-known brands for your project. Ensure you discuss all the project requirements thoroughly so that there is no room for errors.